EARL GREY FOG TEA LATTE
For 1 cup:
- 1 Tablespoon of loose leaf Earl Grey Tea
- 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- 1/2 cup of warm almond or non fat milk
- (Optional a sugar stick or honey to sweeten) I usually drink it unsweetened but when I want something sweet I try any of those two options.
1. Add the boiling water to a cup and add the loose leaf tea. Let steep for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the tea leaves.
2. Meanwhile, add the milk to a small saucepan set over medium heat or if you are in a hurry you can heat it up in the microwave for about 30 - 40 seconds.
3. Whisk the milk until it is frothy.
4. Pour some of the milk that is not that frothy yet into the mug. With a spoon add the foam so it sits on top and doesn't blend in.
If you make it, don't forget to tag me and let me know what you think!
*To keep this dairy free / vegan - use a non dairy milk of choice.